Floor space in many plants is very expensive real estate. How could you best utilize this precious commodity? Consider a vertical dryer. While this is a very common approach in the Graphic Arts community, vertical dryers can also be beneficial for other industries. ASI has successfully designed and manufactured many vertical dryers for a wide variety of applications.
A very unique application where the substrate expanded once it reached a certain temperature. The web entered the dryer at one speed, and came out at twice that speed!
Dryer for a flexo application printing on foils and films.
Vertical dryer for commercial web printing, such as books, magazines and newspaper inserts.
Converting and Paper Industries
- Abrasive coated web
- Barrier coated film
- Carbonless and thermal coatings
- Clay-coated paper and board
- Cleanroom applications
- Electronic components materials
- Filter media
- Flexible circuit materials
- Magnetic media film
- Non-woven products
- Optical quality products
- Photo sensitive materials
- Plastic, film and foil laminates
- Pre-pasted wall coverings
- Pressure sensitive adhesives
- Protective overcoats
- Saturated/impregnated materials
- Silicone release webs
- Transdermal medical webs
- Water-based and VOC solvent coatings