As new markets and products evolve, there is an increasing demand for dryers to operate in a “clean room” environment. Such dryers must produce ultra-filtered air, prevent by-products of combustion from entering the air stream, minimize dust build-up and be easy to clean, inside and out.
Class 1000 Dryers
Panelized construction, stainless steel Class 1000 Clean Room.
Production of a medical blood diagnostic product requires that all process components follow strict compliance standards, including use of passivated stainless steel, HEPA filtered air and adherence to cleanability standards.
Reverse Osmosis Dryers
This is a combination dryer that uses both infrared and hot air systems to dry and set the sensitive coating layers incorporated in reverse osmosis filter media. The split hood design (top half opens 20” vertically) provides for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Converting and Paper Industries
- Abrasive coated web
- Barrier coated film
- Carbonless and thermal coatings
- Clay-coated paper and board
- Cleanroom applications
- Electronic components materials
- Filter media
- Flexible circuit materials
- Magnetic media film
- Non-woven products
- Optical quality products
- Photo sensitive materials
- Plastic, film and foil laminates
- Pre-pasted wall coverings
- Pressure sensitive adhesives
- Protective overcoats
- Saturated/impregnated materials
- Silicone release webs
- Transdermal medical webs
- Water-based and VOC solvent coatings